Our Orthopedic Treatments
Assisting Patients with Specialized Care
We know that for patients, a condition involving chronic pain, injury, or debilitation is not merely an abstract diagnosis—it’s something that affects your daily life. That’s why we at Freeman Orthopedic and Sports Medicine are dedicated to keeping up with the latest research and scientific breakthroughs in our field because we want to provide our patients with an exceptionally high level of care.
We can provide you with treatments for issues relating to:
- Knee Pain: Whether from an injury, auto accident, or condition such as arthritis, knee pain can prevent you from living your life with full mobility. Treatments for knee pain can vary depending on the cause of the pain.
- Spine: Sadly, back pain is considered merely one of the facts of life for many people. Whether because of a long-term condition, an old injury, or a recent trauma, we want to alleviate pain and identify the cause of your pain.
- Shoulder Pain: Many people experience pain in their shoulders, and the causes can vary. Pain can occur because of a sports injury, herniated disc, pinched nerve, or a workplace injury. Diabetes could even be a cause.
- Regenerative Medicine: As doctors come to understand more about how the body works, including how human cells, tissues, and organs are replaced and regenerated, biomedicine seeks to utilize those discoveries to help patients.
- PRP Therapy: An all-natural and non-surgical treatment option, this therapy takes the platelets from your own blood and reintroduces it to your body to help speed up the recovery process.
- Hip pain: Many people who suffer from hip ailments as a result of age, sports injuries, genetics, and other causes. We can provide you with medical care to help you recover from your hip injury.
At Freeman Orthopedic and Sports Medicine, we believe that one of the guiding principles for any medical practice should be to do no harm. That’s why we advocate for minimally invasive treatments, employing the latest advances in science and technology in order to serve patients seamlessly and effectively.
Minimally invasive treatments we offer include:
- Fluoroscopic procedures utilizing X-rays
- Radiofrequency procedures
- Spinal cord stimulators
- Techniques guided by ultrasound
Give us a call at (732) 785-1600 to discuss how we at Freeman Orthopedic and Sports Medicine can be of help to you.